Tell your State Representative & Senator: “No sacrifice communities!”
The Frontline Community Protection Act is a critical step to addressing the unjust burdens these communities carry. This will stop the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency from permitting new polluting facilities in over-burdened neighborhoods if these facilities would make air and water pollution worse. Tell your legislators to support strong legislation that gives communities already overburdened with pollution.
Action Alert | Front Line Communities Protection Act
Tell the MN Department of Commerce what issues should be included in the Environmental Review of Summit’s proposed CO2 Pipeline project
Summit Carbon Solutions’ proposed CO2 pipeline process needs to undergo an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) as part of the route permit application for the Otter Tail to Wilkin leg of the pipeline. We need a careful analysis and credible assessment of how this project could affect our homes, lands, waters, and communities. Tell the MN Department of Commerce what it needs to look at in an Environmental Review.
Comment to the MN Department of Commerce
Act on Minnesota Waters
In southern Minnesota there are many drainage projects surfacing that have serious implications for a variety of watersheds. The link below is for three separate drainage projects that the Minnesota Drainage Collaborative is petitioning for environmental review. In order to start the Environment Assessment Worksheet process, we need 100 signatures for each petition.
Add your name to the Water Petitions
CURE is powered by people like you who don’t just sit on the sidelines. You know that being involved —no matter how big or small—is how you create change.
More ways to Take Action:
- Sign up to receive emails from CURE. This way you can respond to email action alerts and be in-the-know about upcoming events and issues.
- Let our legislators know about pressing issues around Water Sustainability, Energy Democracy, Climate, and Rural Democracy.
- Write Letters to the Editor to lift up the issues important to you and CURE’s work.
- Amplify CURE’s message on Social Media by sharing posts about our work.
- Volunteer to help at CURE events.
- Invest in our work with financial support CURE.
Let us know if you would like to be a person we can count on to Take Action! Contact Peg Furshong, Operations & Programs Director at or by calling 320-269-2984.